Application: Test Cell
Temperature Control Results:
Critical Point held at ± 0.01 ºC with an ambient temperature of 20 ºC ± 0.5 ºC (50:1).
- ATCU-5 with HEPA filtration.
- Freestanding enclosure mounted on casters for easy transportability.
- Porous fabric air distribution plenum suspended from the ceiling of the enclosure.
- Anodized aluminum support structure, mounted on casters for portability.
- Porous fabric air distribution plenum suspended from ceiling of enclosure.
- Clear vinyl roll-up curtains on front and rear allow rapid access to enclosure with a pull on a chain. Motorized versions are available.
- Foamed PVC panels, attached with Velcro for easy access shields lower half of enclosure.
- Detachable front and rear allows for the enclosure to be rolled around device requiring temperature control
- An extendable tilt-swivel mount to locate the ‘critical point’ thermistor at location identified by user.
0.75 x 0.89 x 0.75 m (inside enclosure dimensions)
Footprint: 0.50 m²
Volume: 0.67 m³
Air Velocity: 0.5 m/sec
This size enclosure with a footprint of 5.4 m² and a volume of 12.42 m³ is on the upper end of the enclosure size that can be accommodated by the ATCU-5.