Praecis Environment Complete Systems Overview
The Praecis Environment Complete System is a turnkey, precision climate control system tailored to your application.
We offer three basic models of the Praecis Environment Complete system. Each Praecis Environment model is based on the size of the machinery to be enclosured.
To learn more, select a Praecis Environment:
• We guarantee that a Praecis Environment system will maintain the temperature within your enclosure to at least 50 times better than ambient.
• Customized enclosure that can also include vibration isolation, cleanliness, and humidification.
• Praecis provides complete installation and tuning at your location so the system will be fully operational and meet the exact specifications.
• All the features of the Praecis ATCU.
Sizing the Enclosure
Matching the space necessary for the application reduces costs and maximizes performance. By limiting the size of the enclosure and isolating it from as many heat sources as possible, you will reduce costs and improve performance.
In the example below, the operator can sit at the desk-height table and access the instrument by raising the screen and then lowering the screen before initiating the measurement. It only takes a few seconds for the critical point temperature to return to its set point, which the operator can observe on the ATCU screen.
The following may be customized for any Environment Complete system enclosure:
• Walls, doors, windows, siding.
• Lighting and utility configurations.
• Cleanliness such as HEPA air filtration.
• Humidity control.
• Vibration isolation.
• Sensors for gases.