Praecis Environment Complete Systems Overview
The Præcis Environment Complete System is a turnkey, precision climate control system tailored to your application. We offer four basic models of the Præcis Environment Complete system.
To learn more, select a Præcis Environment:
• We guarantee that a Præcis Environment system will maintain the temperature within your enclosure to at least 100 times better than the ambient temperature.
• Customized enclosure that can also include vibration isolation, cleanliness, and humidification.
• Præcis provides complete installation and tuning at your location so the system will be fully operational and meet the exact specifications.
• All the features of the Præcis ATCU.
Sizing the Enclosure
Matching the space necessary for the application reduces costs and maximizes performance. By limiting the size of the enclosure and isolating it from as many heat sources as possible, you will reduce costs and improve performance.
In the example below, the operator can sit at the desk-height table and access the instrument by raising the screen and then lowering the screen before initiating the measurement. It only takes a few seconds for the critical point temperature to return to its set point, which the operator can observe on the ATCU screen.
The following may be customized for any Environment Complete system enclosure:
• Walls, doors, windows, siding.
• Lighting and utility configurations.
• Cleanliness such as HEPA air filtration.
• Humidity control.
• Vibration isolation.
• Sensors for gases.