Praecis Environment Complete Systems Overview
The Præcis Environment Complete System is a turnkey, precision climate control system tailored to your application. See our gallery for examples.
The following are room/enclosure sizes based on the capacity of our ATCUs. We can accommodate rooms with a footprint larger than 17 m² by using multiple ATCUs.
Select a Præcis Environment:
- Temperature control: The Praecis ATCU maintains the temperature at the Critical Point to 0.01 °C p-v (± 0.005).
- Precise humidity control, cleanliness, acoustic attenuation, vibration attenuation, ESD, and other environmental factors are available.
- Customized room/enclosure with modular construction with your choice of doors, walls, windows, and lighting.
- Præcis provides complete installation and tuning at your location—the system will be fully operational and meet the exact specifications.
Sizing the Enclosure
Matching the space necessary for the application reduces costs and maximizes performance. By limiting the size of the enclosure and isolating it from as many heat sources and other climate variables as possible, you will reduce cost and improve performance.
In the example below, the operator can sit at the desk-height table and access the instrument by raising the screen and then lowering the screen before initiating the measurement. It only takes a few seconds for the critical point temperature to return to its set point, which the operator can observe on the ATCU screen.
The following may be customized for any Environment Complete system enclosure:
- Walls, doors, windows, lighting.
- Cleanliness including full-flow HEPA air filtration and design for application-specific issues.
- Humidity control.
- Lighting and utility configurations.
- Vibration isolation.
- Sensors for gases.
- Utilities and Internet.