Application: Temperature control and HEPA filtration for interferometer used for the metrology of extreme-precision EUV optics.
Customer: Research and development laboratory.
Temperature Control Results:
Critical Point held at ± 0.01 ºC with an ambient temperature of 20 ºC ± 0.5 ºC.
- ATCU-9 with HEPA filtration.
- Freestanding enclosure, located in pressurized clean room environment.
- Porous fabric air distribution plenum suspended from the ceiling of the enclosure.
- Vibration-isolation granite surface plate.
- Lightweight, free-standing powder-coated aluminum support structure. Casters for portability.
- Clear vinyl strip (200 mm wide) wall construction for ease of access, IR energy reflection.
- Inner chamber segregated from outer chamber with PVC curtains to maintain “onion-skin” isolation.
- For easy access to the enclosure, PVC panels are attached with Velcro.
2.0 x 1.6 x 2.0 m (W x D x H) (inside enclosure)
Footprint: 3.2 m²
Volume: 6.3 m³
Air Velocity: 0.28 m/sec
The two-layer approach within the enclosure provided extreme temperature control in the pressurized clean room.