Application: Precitech Freeform™ TL Diamond Turning Machine.
Customer: NiPro Optics, USA.
See NiPro's testimonial.
Temperature Control Results:
Critical Point held at +/- 0.020 ºC in a +/- 1.5 °C environment (75:1). Performs consistently even in hot southern California weather.
- Existing Precitech Diamond Turning Machine
- Vendor-provided discrete air inlet ducts attached to the Praecis ATCU via ducting.
- Standard Precitech enclosure with sliding doors and roof panels.
- Precitech-supplied air duct attachment. The air duct has two vents, one located on each end of the enclosure. The width of each vent is 70 mm.
- Air distribution system does not impede operator and part access.
2.1 x 1.4 x 1.1 m (W x D x H) (Inside dimensions.)
Footprint: 2.9 m²
Volume: 3.2 m³
Air Velocity: 0.17 m/sec
Business owner Tom Gross is delighted with system performance. According to Tom, “the Praecis ATCU has allowed us to reduced our scrap rate, improve our efficiency, improve the quality of our product, and to meet otherwise unobtainable tolerances.”