Application: Temperature-controlled enclosure for performance demonstrations. Suitable for applications such as atomic-force microscope.
Temperature Control Results:
Critical Point held at +/- 0.004 °C in a +/- 2.0 °C environment (500:1).
- Custom Praecis enclosure.
- Porous fabric air distribution plenum suspended from the ceiling of the enclosure.
- Optical bench with self-leveling pneumatic vibration isolation.
- Lightweight portable anodized aluminum support structure.
- Downdraft laminar air flow from porous fabric plenum.
- Roll-up clear PVC curtains on all four sides.
0.75 x 0.75 x 0.89 m (D x W x H)
Footprint: 0.56 m²
Volume: 0.50 m³
Air Velocity: 0.5 m/sec
When used as a demonstrator in a crowded exhibition hall, this system maintained the temperature at the Critical Point to within +/- 0.005 ºC with the front curtain open to the room.